ALL pupils leaving Bridekirk Dovenby Primary School will be well educated in a broad range of Physical Activities and have the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
1. To engage ALL pupils in regular physical activity.
2. To develop pupils’ knowledge in the importance of living a healthy lifestyle.
3. To increase confidence, awareness and skills of staff in teaching PE and sport.
4. To broaden experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
5. To increase participation in competitive sport.