In Autumn 2, we are learning abut the topic 'Money'. Please can you work at home on this topic. Things you might like to do:
- Recognise and count coins / notes
- Go shopping and count your money that is needed (do you need change?)
- Check your receipts (and bring these into school)
- Make your own shop or café
- Spend some time coin rubbing and looking closely at coins
- Order coins
2018 - 2019
2017 - 2018
Solomon, Molly and Henry are running a race of 1 mile (17 laps). Solomon has run further than half way. Henry has run exactly half way. Molly has run less than half way.
How far could each child have ran?
Who ran the longest distance?
How many laps were ran in total?